Sunil Singh has worked in a major international telecommunications company since 2001. In the role of Strategy Director, he has been pivotal in identifying, assessing and strengthening the capabilities the organization needs to deliver on its digitally-enabled strategy. Sunil envisioned, piloted and scaled up a digital expertise program aimed at developing awareness, knowledge, culture and mindset, to 3000 employees.
Sunil is experienced in business case and business model development and evaluation.
Sunil serves on the board of the European Consortium of Integral Coaches (ECOIC) which he co-founded in 2012. ECOIC has over 40 members and 80 associates.
In response to the refugee crisis of 2015, Sunil co-founded and co-leads 57coaches, an initiative that has delivered over 1000 hours of life-changing pro-bono coaching to 100 leaders in a major global NGO.
Sunil certified as Integral Master Coach™ in 2012 and served as mentor for Master Certification Module students at Integral Coaching Canada® in 2015-2016. Sunil has co-designed and co-led several retreats to help develop coaching capacities.
events, workshops and retreats
Sunil’s first experience producing a large-scale event was in 2001 as part of the core team of m-comference, a two-day international conference on mobile commerce attended by over 450 participants and 30 speakers from 50 countries. Sunil led a team that facilitated discussions based on in-depth scenario analysis of the future of the mobile internet.
Sunil has co-designed and co-facilitated multi-day on- and off-site corporate workshops, as well as residential retreats for solopreneurs that explored purpose, personal and business development.
education and certifications
Sunil has an MBA and MBI (Master of Informatics) from Rotterdam School of Management (Erasmus University) and Master’s degrees from University of Cambridge, Université de Technologie de Compiègne and Cranfield University.
Certifications and trainings include:
- 2018 Certified Integral Facilitator (Ten Directions)
- 2015 Better Leader, Richer Life (Wharton/Coursera)
- 2015 U.Lab: Transforming Business, Society, and Self (MIT/edX)
- 2014 Business Model Workshop & Masterclass (Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur)
- 2014 Transformational Leadership Programme (Cambridge University Judge Business School)
- 2010 Certified Integral Master Coach™ (Integral Coaching Canada®)
- 2009 Certified Cultural Transformation Tools Consultant (Synnova/Barrett Values Centre)